It’s that time of the week again. Time to sit down and figure out our meal plan of action for the week.
- Sunday: Gluten-Free Baked Ziti. Easy and delicious!
- Monday: I’ve got a class to go to for work from 6 to 10p so I’m figuring I won’t have time to cook. I’m thinking it’s gonna be a leftover night. Maybe leftover ziti or Spicy Peanut Chicken.
- Tuesday: Soup and Sandwiches. I don’t know what the weather is supposed to be in your neck of the woods, but the high here in Columbus is topping out around 13 degrees. ICK! Soup sounds like the perfect thing to help warm up the frozen bones.
- Wednesday: Gluten-Free Chicken and Creamy Parmesan Risotto. I’m cheating here and using a GF risotto box mix and tossing in some chicken. Should be pretty easy.
- Thursday: I have a haircut (finally!!) scheduled this evening so dinner will have to be something easy. Since it’s in the SHort North, perhaps John and I can find something to eat in that area before. =)
- Friday: Crock Pot Whole Chicken with Baby Carrots.
- Saturday: Playing it by ear.