As John and I are preparing to move and I’m starting classes, it’s high time we started tightening our belts and saving some money. One way we’re cutting back is by eating at home far more often. Sounds easy, right? Well, not so much. I work nights still and my classes are in the evening and John just can’t cook – when he’s home, he’s still traveling a lot for work. With that in mind, we’re doing more pre-cooking and crock pot meals. So, if anyone has any recipes that refrigerate, freeze, or crock pot well, shoot them my way.
Here’s what I’ll be having this week!
- Monday: Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos and Corn & Black Bean Salad
- Tuesday: Kitchen Sink Frittata
- Wednesday: Black Bean Chili
- Thursday: 30-Minute Minestrone
- Friday: Skinny Meatloaf Cupcakes by Skinny Taste