So, this will be the last “normal” week I have for a long time. I start a new job working 3 nights a week on the 22nd and things will be weird until I get used to the time shift. I’ll have to figure out if my evening meals (my first of the day) are gonna be breakfast or dinner and I’ll have to figure out how to feed John too. Oy.
- Monday – Pork chops, mashed potatoes, veggies, and salad. We’ll be having a Valentine’s Day dessert of Chocolate Banana Souffle from Skinny Taste.
- Tuesday – Baked Macaroni and Cheese from Skinny Taste.
- Wednesday – Leftover Turkey Lasagna.
- Thursday – Cilantro Chicken Salad.
- Friday – Naked Buffalo Chicken Strips from Spark People.
- Saturday – Homemade Pizza!
- Sunday – Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp from Skinny Taste.