With the change up I had to do this past week’s meal plan, I wound up not doing my usual “Sinful Saturday” routine. So, I did it today instead. It worked out nicely because it happened to be a cleaning kind of day and a Superbowl night… not that we watched it actually. =P
Time for another week!
- Sunday – Superbowl Snack: Pizza, salad, and bread sticks from Cowtown Pizza.
- Monday – Beef and Veggie Stir Fry from Whole Foods.
- Tuesday – Leftover Orange Chicken Fingers.
- Wednesday – Cilantro Chicken Salad stuffed Tomatoes from Skinny Taste.
- Thursday – Dinner at a friend’s house. She’ll be making Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta.
- Friday – Leftover Breakfast Casserole.
- Saturday – My own Chicken Parmesan creation.