Without many big plans for the upcoming week, John and I will be doing more cooking at home. But he keeps hearing about this great sushi place that does all you can eat sushi every Monday through Thrusday from 5 to 7p and we are suckers for sushi. So, this week, to break up the cooking and leftovers, we’ll be getting our sushi eating on! I love sushi. Like a lot. Thankfully, my favorites are generally pretty healthy for you and a few pieces of the more crazy ones never hurt anyone. 😉
- Sunday: Black Bean Chili
- Monday: Layered Vegetable Enchiladas (by Whole Foods)
- Tuesday: Orange Chicken Fingers
- Wednesday: Out to Eat – Sushi!
- Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner Casserole (by Whole Foods)
- Friday: 30-Minute Minestrone
- Saturday: Cilantro Lime Shrimp (by Skinny Taste)